Wednesday, October 26, 2005

virtue is nice, but vice add spice

midterm was shit.

and my sinus is not making things better. though i hope things will pick up later today. i have a hot date with my boo... along with his sister.

boleh la.

raya is next week... how time flies. suddenly there's hoardes of kuih raya and discussions about where we would be celebrating raya this year. we usually spend the first night of raya at my mom's kampung, but we're not too sure how it'll be since my mom passed away and all... or maybe my dad and sisters have decided. i'll just tag along and go with whatever their decision is.

i hope i'm at home right now... sleeping or watch tv and just completely lepak. sigh.

eh? i can do that. no class for the rest of the day and tomorrow! woohoo!

later all... ciao~

No comments: