Tuesday, October 04, 2005

sinus sucks.

my baby rebonded his hair! now it's silky straight, and can't be washed until the day after tomorrow. it looks kinda limp now, but it'll look better insya Allah. the salon where he did his hair has a mega sale promotion or something, so i'll probably do my farah fawcett curls a week before raya. and no worries sayang, you'll look great! and so goood! yummz~

i read ikin's blog just now, and with the wonders of photoshop, she lomo-ized a few pics of her and bad. which sorta bring out again my secret love for LOMO. well, not really a secret, but i haven't exactly talk wanting it since i know i can't really afford it. it isn't that expensive, true... but when i have to save up for so many other things, luxuries aren't listed as options. *shrugs*

but one day... i shall own you... muahahah.

puasa is starting tomorrow... yeay! to all who celebrates the holy month, especially to my dearest friends, selamat berpuasa! happy Ramadhan to all!

oooh class is starting in a while. and my nose is sooo irritating! so.. later all!

ciao~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog dogs governor, and Blunt bites back
Matt Blunt is learning that being governor in the age of blogging makes you an even bigger target.
Hi, I have been blog surfing for the latest information on a cheap flight to toronto and somehow I ended up on your blog. Obviously I must have made a wrong turning somewhere, but I have to say that I’m certainly glad that I did! Would you mind if I bookmark you perhaps?

Elmira said...

there must be something i can do about these stoopid spams.

Milkberry said...

yes u can! activate word recognition or something like that. kat settings. goodluck chica!

K@MO said...

Working at home would never work out for you, because working at work is much more convenient than working at home, and work is supposed to be done at work and not at home, so working at home would work out to be working where you're not supposed to be working, and that wouldn't really work in your favour at all.

Death to all spammers!

Elmira said...

ikin: susah sket kot... coz what if my friends message about something related to whatever word i choose tu? furthermore... they're always so diverse. :/

suff: yeay!