Friday, October 07, 2005

and again...

as it turned out, my sinus was actually a full-blown flu, which makes it the third time since late june. or early july, i forgot. it starts off innocently enough with a minor sore throat, and by that very same night, my throat was killing me, and my nose was blocked from all the mucus. did a blood test to see if there's more than just a simple influenza coz i don't want this to repeat itself again after a few weeks, but the result will only be out later today.

on the plus side, having a terrible flu means staying at home, and staying at home means not having to go to class.

i'm off to One Utama in a few hours; fareen will be picking me up. we're going to berbuka with the freaksters and our significant others, if any. i'm gonna do a bit of shopping too, so it helps that i still couldn't fast today. and also, i'll be seeing my babe today after 4 days. yes... only 4 days. can't help it if i miss him, can i?

actually i can. but i choose not to. huuhaa~

here's the lyric to a song that i'm currently listening to. this is for you, sayang!

Santana feat. Michelle Branch and The Wreckers
I'm Feeling You
:
Sometimes, i imagine the world without you
But most times, i’m just so happy that i ever found you
It’s a complicated web, that you weave inside my head
So much pleasure with such pain
How we always, always stay the same

* I’m feelin’ the way you cross my mind
And you save me in the nick of time
I’m ridin’ the highs, i’m diggin’ the lows
Cause at least i feel alive
I’ve never faced so many emotional days
But my life is good
I’m feelin’ you
I’m feelin’ you

You go, and then i can finally breathe in
Cause baby i know, in the end you’re never leavin’
Well we’re rarely ever sane, i drive you crazy and you do the same
But your fire fills my soul
And it wounds me up like no one knows

Repeat *
:

fits us almost perfectly. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All together now: AaAAannyaaaaa!
So sweet la the lyrics.Your b/f will surely love the song! ;-)

Beb,just lettin' you know that I won't be able to make it to the buka puasa thing today. 8TV is launching 8Team at Hartamas and I have to be there for buka to layan the press. :-( I know,it sucks big time. I was so looking forward to seeing you guys. Ape2 pun hope we can meet up another day,k. Have fun!