Thursday, October 20, 2005

HENSEM GILE BABI SIOT!

Datin Seri Endon, the Prime Minister's wife [if you guys didn't know, tatau la nak cakap ape] passed away this morning. my deepest condolences to Pak Lah and family... Al-Fatihah.

i haven't slept since yesterday noon, and i am not sleepy. in fact, i'm all hyper. it's partially due to my lack of sleep, and also, i was worried earlier on about my health as my cough and phlegm hasn't exactly subsided completely, and there's this other medical issue regarding my... uhh... nevermind. so anyways, i found out from my doctor that i could probably be sensitive to cigarette smoke and the likes, and also to cold weather. not an allergy, apparently... just hyper-sensitive. or something. the difference? ntah.

gonna have to do an x-ray tomorrow. the doctor doesn't think that it's necessary, but my dad, being my dad... he insisted on it.

oohh... do check out my photo albums at the links section on the left... sorta updated it this morning before sahur, and it's far from complete, but there's a few photos already in there. and yes people... i am vain. muahahah.

well, that's all. i think i'm getting sleepy after all. good luck to me for my mid term this saturday and next monday... i sure need loads of 'em. ciao~!

2 comments:

Milkberry said...

i think u need to start taking supplements now. hmmm... sape yang hensem gile babi ni? gimmic btol la.

Elmira said...

haha. kusa. go to his friendster page and read his testimonial. hahaha~