Sunday, March 27, 2005

strange to meet you

a few things has happened in the past week... some bad, some good, some i don't give a shit about. not much to be said here, coz i really hate thinking about some of the stuff, but the highlight of my week was of course, dinner with the gurls at naili's on wednesday. the food was great, but the company i was with was, as always, freakin awesome! thank you animz, azzura, dila, fareen, ili, wirda, and also zaf and my baybee kusa. a special thanks to fareen and zaf for picking me up, and an even more speshul one to my sayang for sending me back home. <3 <3 and of course, wirda for that luver-ly bag! made me feel so bad for not giving you a pressie. so takpe... the next time i see you, i'll get you a lil something aight?

i have also been bombarded with one assignments after another, and one more is coming tomorrow. i should be tied up and get really busy until my finals come, but being the procrastinator that i am, busy-ness will only set in a week before the finals. that is, 2 weeks from now. not only busy-ness, but also stress. and pressure. ooh i get the tingles just thinking about it. haha.

Kusa's and my friend is here from the States for his annual visit. Andy's visit is mainly to the dentist [apparently it's cheaper here] and to get his supply of DVDs. and as it has always been for the past few years, he will also be going to bangkok for a few days. i don't think it would be an exaggeration to say that KL is like second home for Andy. i'm still not clear on why, but yeah... :) i can't wait to see him again, maybe in the next 2 days, maybe after he got back from bangkok, but i sure want my choccies! he's like my annual supplier of hershey's and reese's. mmmm reese's... remind me to save some for myself before giving it to the reese's vultures, that is my sisters. haha.

forget what i said about procrastinating. it's scary man. i think i'll start with a couple of easy assignments first. so later world... ciao~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time meeting you and the others too! and I'm so glad you like the red bag. *phew* Hehehe..

Good luck on your assignments and finals! Give it your best shot,y'hear?

Reese chocs? *yum*

Milkberry said...

the unfairness! how bout me? me wants reeses too!! miraaaaaaaaa~! nakkkkk!!! ohhh, jom masak chocolate souffle next week nak?

Elmira said...

okie! nak ape for the main dish aa?