Tuesday, March 08, 2005

are you brave enough to leave with me tonight?

after much discussion with my dear friend Ikin and my dearest man Kusa, i have decided to let go of the Disco Boogie Blythe, and get that birthday present backup, which is a pair of Adidas Mary Jane... i think it's limited edition. i would give up almost anything for DB, but the shipping charges is ridiculous that i believe it's better to ask my friend, Alex to look for it for me. so it's the shoes then... a very pretty pair too.

things are shitty today, so far. my 50 ringgit was stolen, there was a traffic jam on my way to college, and i didn't go to class. it's a stoopid reason for not going to class, especially when i was already at the door, but i was so fucking stressed. i actually don't know why i feel this bad. worse things had happened to me in the past, but i feel like kicking someone's butt right now. maybe it's a collection of things... the bracelet my mom gave to me for my birthday is missing since 2 days ago. i'm crossing my fingers that maybe it actually fell in Kusa's car, but i'm not letting my hopes run up too high. and when it's definite, i'm gonna have to tell my mom, and then it'll be all shitty again. shittier, actually.

i have another class at 4 pm, and another one from 6 till 9. i'm gonna leave early as i have a dinner date with my gurls... but then again, i might just forget about going to class, go home and wallow in self-pity until one of the freakz pick me up at 8. but there's a short presentation i need to do, but i probably can get away with it till next week. but maybe going to my effective listening class would be great. i like my lecturer. he's funny.

this is all, until later. ciao, world~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow,sounds like ol' lady luck deserted you for a moment there! *pats back* Sorry to hear that your day totally sucked.Hopefully you'll find your silver lining soon! ;)

p.s> so you're not gettin' your Disco Boogie Blythe? Daaaayum...well,a pair of Adidas Mary Jane sounds good too. :)

Elmira said...

yeah... they gave out a 2 weeks grace period, so i can still change my mind... but ridiculous la fees die. so yeah... it's the adidas la most likely.

eh smalam asal tak join ah?

Anonymous said...

Gi Kuantan with mum. She had a meeting so I temankan dia. Boring siot.Duk hotel,tak buat aper2 so asyik online je.Can't wait to balik esok! *squee*

Jeles siot....nak pizzzzaaaaaa!!!!!!