Thursday, April 14, 2005

i'm too tired to think of a title.

ah. finally... an update. i'll try to make this a long one, to compensate the weeks i have spent in silence to all of you, my poor, waiting readers. or does this entry equals to suffering on your part, because you were actually hoping that you don't have to read my crap anymore? pity you then, coz i ain't stopping! huha.

the cancer fundraising event went on pretty well... not the best event in the world, but i think we did okay. everyone was having fun despite all the stress, and getting to the big day was a hella bumpy ride. for the pre-event a few days before saturday, i had a group of people working with me handling a handprinting project, and we also had henna tattoo drawing, which quite obviously was a big hit. everyone couldn't get enough of my 'artist', and she was really good, actually. thanks to all of you guys who worked so freaking hard to ensure the success of the event. it may not be up to expectations, but it was still awesome.

so what else has been happening? my babe Kusa is still busy with work, as always. I retrieved my tickets for the third installment of life... sdn. bhd. earlier on today with ikin's help. Kusa got 2 passes for "White Noise", and i'm really considering whether to go or not as even the lousiest horror ride at disneyland in paris freaked me out a little. yes, i'm sad. and if there were only one time where i would be jealous of the nature of my sayang's job, it would be yesterday. i do not wish to elaborate. sigh~

my mom's birthday is tomorrow, and i am freaking broke. i wanted to buy my mom a set of crabtree & evelyn's body lotion and shower gel since i have a buy one get one free voucher, but i seriously can't afford anything at the moment. to my mother, Puan Normah Abdullah, Happy Birthday! love you to little tiny bits and pieces! sigh~ i need to get a part time job.

oh, by the way, my final exams start this saturday with 1 paper, and ends on monday with 2 papers. and then i would be on my way to a month of complete boredom, if i do not have anything to do during my holiday. hmmz.

this is all for now. i'm so sleepy... and i have to get up early tomorrow. till later, world... ciao~

No comments: