Friday, March 11, 2005

all my innocence is wasted on the dead and dreaming...

i'm currently at my mom's office in UPM, and she's holding an oral exam for one of her students. for those who doesn't know, my mother is a malay language lecturer and she teaches basic malay to foreign students studying in UPM as it's a requirement to at least get a pass in bahasa melayu in order to get their degree. so anyways, the atmosphere here right now is very tensed... my mom is, to put it bluntly, very pissed. and disappointed. she has been teaching her students for months, but apparently they haven't been paying attention... i mean, this particular girl argues with my mom about some pronounciation rule. i don't want to dwell on it, but man... i wouldn't have that kind of patience ever. my mom just sits there and you can sense how much she is trying to control her anger.

the student left. uh-oh... another one just walked in!

my babe Kusa is on his way to penang for some work-related thing. i won't be seeing him until sunday night, or monday... so i'm free for the weekend. anyone wanna go for coffee or lepak? gimme a buzz. :) Kusa was sweet enough to come see me at 3:00 this morning, maybe because he doesn't want to miss me too much. but i believe it's because he knows how much i would nag him for not seeing me before he leaves. haha.

there's not much else i want to say, for now. so later world! ciao~

No comments: