Monday, December 14, 2009

Old is gold.

Watched the animated movie Up with my hubby tonight when we were at my dad's. I've heard that it was sad, but I didn't expect to cry buckets within the first 5 minutes of the movie.

For a few seconds I thought that it was my hormones overreacting, but even my babe said over and over again: 'This movie is sad!'

For the remainder of the movie and afterwards, I keep on thinking about the relationship between Carl and Ellie. Circumstances are different, but I pray and I hope that my Sayang and I will grow old together as loving and caring in our golden years, as we are right now. Even more so, Insya Allah.

Just like Carl and Ellie.

Amin.

2 comments:

Lyana H. said...

Yes, I watched it too. It was sooo sad.. i cried a bucket too!!!

Elmira said...

i thought their relationship was just beautiful. i love how they endure so many things, ie so many things happened that they have to use their savings for their dream trip numerous times, and yet they just kept on smiling.

i want to be like that with kusa! :)