Friday, November 27, 2009

almost like a miracle.

Today, Friday 27th November 2009, on Aidiladha, I finally felt my baby's first kicks.

Not the fluttering kind that friends and baby books said I would feel initially (at my stage, its a bit too late for flutters), but these are real, solid bumps on my tummy. Three times, at least.

I was wondering when I would feel it. I wondered the most, I think, yesterday. It has already been 25 weeks, and by this time usually moms-to-be would already feel some kind of routine activities from the baby. Me? Not much. Close to nothing, in fact. Frankly speaking I was not too worried about the inactivities; I was anxious for it to begin.

But today was... wonderful. The first that I realized was in the morning when I just woke up, then at my Sayang's grandparents' place while I was lying down, and the last was when we were in the car on the way back from my dad's.

Hoping - and praying - for many more. :)

Alhamdullilah. It makes me even more thankful and in awe of Allah and His gift. :)

2 comments:

Lyana H. said...

awww nice.. i'm sure there'll be a lot more to come :) InsyaAllah

Elmira said...

Alhamdullilah, memang everyday pun dia menendang. at nights, or when i lie down mostly. but he's still shy around kusa... whenever kusa puts his hand on my tummy, he'd stop moving even though he was pretty active just moments before.

:)