Tuesday, July 07, 2009

never have a tiny dot-like being made me feel so happy.

Nak blog pasal apa eh?

Well, obviously I should be sharing my good news. That I am pregnant. Kusa and I are, insya Allah if things goes well, having a child. After so much angst on my on my 25th June post, I will be able to say to the naysayers to shut up.

Or maybe I shouldn't say anything to them. It is my pregnancy. I like to share, but I'm afraid it'll lead to more other angst-ridden post because someone said something that angers me.

Needless to say, I am ecstatic. Especially after the first check-up with my gynaecologist earlier today. Its not just a urine test thingy with a little positive sign. This is an actual, little dot that I can see.

I am scared of course; the first trimester is the most trying of the entire 9 months, they say. And the fact that our little dot is so very new... I'm taking extra precautions, even though the doctor said that 'life goes on as usual'.

And through it all, I'm glad I have my Babe with me. Alhamdullilah... for both the little dot and the man Ezham Hafiez ;)

Happy happy happy!

OK lets move on.

I am currently - or should I say hopefully - on my second last week at work. I say 'hopefully', since that the powers that be (my bosses I mean) have yet to find my replacement.

I really really want to leave by the 17th July. Mainly because that was the deadline I gave myself, after one of the bosses' assurance that they are 'looking at mid-July' as my final day. I'm afraid that if I am to stay longer, my already-lacklustre job performance would just go out of the window and commit suicide, rendering the company unhappy in the end that they might just kick me out anyways.

There are other reasons of course, but it wouldn't be nice of me to say anything.

Shower. That's what I'll do now.

5 comments:

e.e.s.h.i.e said...

darling babes,

Congratulations ;) so happy for you & kusa. take really good care of yourself.

just in case you'd like to go for some massage session now, best not too for the mo.

which gynae do you go to?

toodles!

Elmira said...

thanks for the tip!

i go to my sister's gynae in demc, a private hospital in shah alam. i only had one appointment with him, but i like him. He's nice, and not intimidating at all!

i think i'll stick with him :)

i heard that aira recently turn 9 mths old! how is the adorable one doing?

Dearests said...

Take care Mira.
And congratulations again.

Jgn renyah sgt ya when at work. First 4 months crucial org kata. Nak make sure baby lekat, or somehing of the sort.
And try and stay away from food yg tajam2 and berangin. After the 12th week, bantai je apa. :D

Yay! InsyaAllah Aelyza and Faris ada 2 cousin baru by next year. Yours and Jan's.

All the best. We pray you and Hafiez are blessed with a safe and healthy pregnancy (without the horrible morning sickness phase I had to endure the first 14 weeks).

e.e.s.h.i.e said...

mira... yes, stick w him if u like him already. aira's 10 months old as of yesterday, she's good but extremely lasak. mommy wishes she had all the free time in the world to go for massage sessions everytime she gets. but boo hoo that is just wishful thinking!

enough about me, more updates on you?

Elmira said...

anis: Nisa is pregnant as well? Alhamdullilah :)

and thanks for the tips!

shereen: oh dah 10 months ya? sorry! she's so comel la... I hope to meet up with you guys soon! so you bring her ya kalau jadi. haha.

well, no more updates on me so far... everything is still pretty much the same. But beginning August I'll be working at Subway KJ and KD... but mostly at KJ :)