Sunday, June 14, 2009

apologies.

Sorry guys. I did something stupid that caused the blog to be placed on private for a few days.

Its back on now... So jangan marah okay?

A lot of things are happening nowadays; with family, work, my hubby. Things are hectic. I welcome some of the chaos, some... not as much. Oh well, such is life.

I'm looking forward to the day I join Subway. As of this moment, I'm unsure yet when my final day at the office will be, but we're planning for a trip in mid July so Insya Allah before then. So by August, I should be able to complain a lot less about the little time I have to do anything. haha.

In the midst of it all, a way of keeping my sanity intact, I've been reading. I re-read To Kill A Mockingbird, which is one of the most awesome book ever. There's not a lot of books out there that tells a story from a nine-year old's point of view, that reveals so much about life and humanity. The book is a classic, and rightfully so.

And I'm reading the Twilight saga back-to-back. I'm only starting in my third book today, and by the looks of it I should be able to finish the final and fourth book by the weekend. The story is pretty good, considering the fact that it is targeted at a mostly young adult audience (ie 18 year olds). I'm a sucker for love stories with a twist, and for brooding vampires.

Okay, admittedly I began reading the books after watching the movie. But not because the movie was good... it's because the movie lacks something, and I need to know what it was. I was right; for instance, there's so much more to the main character Bella in the first book than there was in the movie. And it depicts the vampires with much more depth.

And of course, there was Robert Pattinson. I feel silly right now, crushing on him like I did with Leonardo DiCaprio when I was a teenager (before Titanic, mind you). But not as bad lah. And its not just Robert Pattinson... Its Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen. Gila drool sial. If there are vampires in the world, I bet Robert Pattinson is the head of the Volturi.

And so, this post ends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cis cis, baru ke nak merajuk dengan dia.

Hoho, have you seen the cast for New Moon? The whole pack looks like a freaking boyband and Dakota Fanning is playing Jane. Nice, I wonder how she's going to pull off as an evil antagonist :D

And while I like Robert Pattison, I still prefer him in Little Ashes for many reasons that will be too explicit to be written here. Oh, btw, I fancy Carlisle more. How I'd love a handsome doctor to attend to me *_*

Elmira said...

takyah merajuk... buang masa je :P

I haven't, but what do you expect for movies mainly targeted for young adults anyways?

But Jane isn't really evil... she's doing what she's supposed to, i guess.

I haven't seen Little Ashes, but I want to... How To Be sounds/looks promising as well. and yeah, in the books Carlisle is dreamy as well...