Friday, March 27, 2009

red flats is <3

It's very very hard to concentrate when you're hungry. *pats tummy*

... See? I don't even remember the next line I wanted to type out after the first one above, and I was just thinking about it like a minute ago!

Anyways, got a new pair of flats that a colleague ordered for me from Indonesia. Yup, I occasionally shop online. Well, I only buy from the Indonesian shoe shop and a local plus-size online boutique. Tried both shops just for the heck of it, and I'm glad the good turned out great.

But no, that does not mean that I'll start shopping online religiously. There's something about going to a store, trying things out for myself, imagining what occasions you can wear the top/dress/pants/shoes to, and then only taking out my wallet to pay for the item.

Wah and suddenly my concentration level risen up.

Hidayah... aku laparrrr!

4 comments:

Soulie said...

i fell in love with a pair of gladiator sandals kat indonesia nyer online store and it cost 300000 rupiah. Kalo masuk postage lagik alamak pikir 10 kali. can u share the website yang u ordered tuh? *grin*

Elmira said...

wondershoes.com

at RM40-RM45 per pair its kinda cheap, and first 2 pairs of the first delivery bleh dapat free shipping! very cantik and comel, but tatau la if tahan lama.

yang u tgk kat mana?

AiYa said...

wah jdik promoter plak ek. eheheh

Elmira said...

tuh la. kena mintak gaji dari indo la aku rasa ni nik. haha.