Friday, February 06, 2009

I'm supposed to be resting.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I am from the Jamalullail clan of the Syed lineage. My second name, Elmira, when combined with the clan name, means 'princess of the beautiful night'.

2. Also on my name, I used to carry two ICs around before MyKad was introduced. One is the regular one with only my name, the other one with my full name [inclusive of my dad's name]. In case you're wondering, its Syarifah Elmira Afzan binti Syed Nor Azlan. A mouthful, eh? haha. I love my name!

3. I love love love spicy food. Although I have to take em with jugs full of water.

4. I had this weird thing that kinda stopped, where whatever cookies, candies of chocolate pieces I eat must be in even numbers. It only applied to countable food items like the ones I mention... not rice or noodles.

5. I studied Performing Arts in a UiTM for a year. Was the pioneering batch. Something screwed up, and then I didn't pursue it. Oh well.

6. Chocolate and lemon tastes weird together. But separately, they're heaven-sent.

7. My babe and I couldn't pinpoint an exact date when we got together. We didn't exactly do the whole "Will you be my girl/boy?" routine. We just decided one day - over the net, nonetheless - to go with the flow. The flow is still going.

8. Made some very close friends online, in IRC, in a little channel called #backroomkl. But most of them moved on to other things. One I married to. And one girl I'm still close to is in Japan.

9. Also on friends, some of my best friends are the ones from school. This either shows that I don't socialize much, or that I am very loyal that way.

10. I can't get angry for too long. Especially with friends and my sisters. So even when a friend screws up and then comes back, I'd accept her/him back without much questions.

11. I am currently swooning over a French toddler that goes by the name Capucine.

12. My late mother is my ultimate hero. She is wise, patient, calm, non-judgmental, and would even help those who dissed her in the past. I don't think I can be like her.

13. I'm not very funny. [Unlike Hadi, I am dead serious!]

14. I aspire to own a makeup artistry business by the time I'm 33.

15. I want to write a fiction novel. No deadline for that yet, though.

16. I wanted to be a radio DJ. I swear to God, I put that down in school whenever they ask students to write down our ambitions.

17. My husband is the only person who can get away with tickling me. He suffers in the process though. I am very ticklish, up to a point where I loathed being tickled at. I may laugh when I am tickled, but I cry inside. And sometimes, afterward. But Kusa is persistent. Its good though... its not like I want him to stop.

18. Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill and No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom are the best albums of all time, in my list.

19. I forgive, but forgetting is harder. I won't say that I don't, but can't say that I do either. It depends. So save the trouble and don't mess with me k?

20. I am surrounded with graphically creative people: my husband, his brother, his best friend, my best friend. But I am not.

21. I have sensitive teeth due to the stupidity of a dentist.

22. I fidget. Its a habit that's hard to break.

23. I hate the kind of cherries that people put on a cake. But give me real ones anytime, baby. yum!

24. I am the tallest among my siblings. And I'm the youngest.

25. I am amazed how my Sayang can make me get over my sulking mode with just a single look or one line to make me laugh again. I may still be angry, but I laugh anyways. And on how he finds different ways to annoy me on a daily basis. Every day. Even after 7 years and six months. He is so annoying, its endearing. :)

By the way, I'm tagging EVERYONE.

2 comments:

-MissRose- said...

Oh Mira! You are such an Odd BALL!! Haha! <3

Elmira said...

hahaha :P