Saturday, February 28, 2009

I was tagged part deux

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I don't think so.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday. Seven Pounds made me cry like a little girl.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
haha no!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?
Good food. haha. It depends, really.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes. Her name is Zoe. She's fat, and she's gray. And yes, she's a cat.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yup! I'd probably tell me to get serious about losing weight tho.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
No lah I use soap.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
haha not really, no.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey gold and Quakers' wheat squares thingy.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I don't wear shoes with strings in the first place.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
At the moment, its chocolate and mint.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their eyes.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red ftw!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORlTE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My lack of will to get on the treadmill.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Mama.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Its up to them really.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No shoes, pink and white stripey pants. Yes I'm in my pajamas.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The Brilliant Green - Angel Song

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE
Red la duh.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Estee Lauder's Pleasures and Pure White Linen Breeze, Annick Goutal's Petite Cherie, fresh lilies. And any rose scents, either fresh or perfume; reminds me of my mother and The Body Shop's Tea Rose perfume she used to wear.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Kak Fara, last night.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Several people tagged me, and I like them all very much! <3

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football when with hubby, and paintball when hubby is playing.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown.

28. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown.

DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. I don't have to :D

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Malay, Chinese, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Mexican. I love food la basically. But am currently craving for Las Carretas' jalapeno poppers.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings! I'm a sucker like that.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Seven Pounds with Azzura :)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Salmon haha.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Both!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs AND kisses.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND to this note?
The people of Sup Cendawan Anjung.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND to this note?
uhm. My husband.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Khaled Hosseini's A Thousand Splendid Suns.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Mouse la duh.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Bourne Ultimatum.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Kusa's snore (when its gentle and not too loud that I can't sleep)

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Both?

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Europe baby!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can move my ears :)

46 WHERE WERE U BORN?
KL.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone's!

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
IRC. Yup it started out as an internet relationship. Yanti introduced us. Thanks Yanti! (Or is it "Dang it, Yanti, look what you got me into!" ;) hahaha. Just kidding!)

1 comment:

a z z u r a said...

weh.. u can only use salmon as a color when u r a man-who-got-in-touch-with-
his-feminine-side in denial like Ross. Bleh. Plus, when u are wearing salmon colored PJ, I can smell the fish.

I'm going to do this tag. Yang first name tag tuh cam susah la weh.. Z?? what song start with Z?