Friday, January 19, 2007

what have you done today to make you proud?

19 days into the new year.

So what's new so far in 2007? Nothing much. Except that Zura and Animz are both leaving for Oz early next month, and my little circle of friends are getting smaller.

Zura... what am I gonna do without you here? Who else would whine to me about boys? Well ok everyone else will, but they don't do it the same as you do... :(

Animz... why do you have to leave? I don't have any more friends with bright, cheery, yellow Satria. :( Less one person to gossip with...

On a happier note, it's 10 days to my birthday! w00t! eh wait, is that a good news? Or is it bad news? Well I guess we'll find out on the 29th.

Class has officially started this week. Haven't been to any... We, the students of IGS, takes about a week to warm up after a month-long holiday. haha. I'm taking 5 subjects this semester; an extra subject than my usual 4 subject per long semester. I'm not sure how I'll cope though... if things doesn't look good by thursday next week, I'll just drop a subject. The prospect of me even getting a third class honours are not looking so good, but we'll see.

Well. Have a fun Friday and a great weekend everyone. As for me, I'll be going on to a picnic with some of my girls this Saturday, so yeay!

Ciao all~

1 comment:

a z z u r a said...

i do not whine? do i?
heheh
well kat org lain aku takleh whine. kat ko je lah. and ko je yg leh kasi feedback yang best.
neway i just woke up from my post-congkak nap.. waaagh best tido.. nak smbung balik..

i whine?