Sunday, March 19, 2006

till i come

yeaayyy~ i finally have time to update my blog!

i had my mid-term examination a couple of weeks ago, and now i'm busy (or try to look busy) with all 5 assignments. some are easy-peasy, and others require some real researching and report-writing. i usually procrastinate and wait to do my assignments until like 5 days before the due date, but i never had 5 at a time before. caused me to forgo my jogging session with the girls this week, too. so... wish me luck!

so what's the highlight of my life during my almost 3 weeks hiatus? definitely the Red Zone Party at F1 Village in Sepang on Friday. in the words of Fareen, and the title of my previous blog, it was so ON! we only came at 9.30 pm, just in time to catch Tall Paul's session, and we stayed through ATB's. i haven't danced like that in the longest time... you can say that i'm retired, only coming out when i need to let steam off, or simply to have a great time with 3 people that i adore; my boo Kusa, Fareen, and Ikin. met a few familiar faces from my clubbing heyday, though i bet there were more in the massive crowd. the ticket only cost us RM20 each, but the experience was priceless.

i've added the photos in a new friendster photo album i created. do check it out here.

okay. need to get back on my assignment. hope to be able to update more soon.

ciao~

2 comments:

K@MO said...

Mira? At a rave? Woohoo! Atta girl=)

Elmira said...

haha siot ah suff.