Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mandiva

Mandisa rules. She has this voice that no one really knows where it comes from [and don't say anything about her size] and it just... rules. i've seen 3 seasons of American Idol so far, and i think it's safe to say that she is one of the best female singer from the competition, besides LaToya London. yes, LaToya is WAY better than Fantasia, in my opinion.

Marty Casey rocks too. watched the rerun of Rockstar: INXS over Channel [V] last night, and he made me melt once again as he sang 'Creep'. I think there's an entry about this already. oh well.

i'm off to watch the rest of American Idol.

Ciao~

3 comments:

a z z u r a said...

chris just rock my bed... haha.. chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! chris! married or not, he's just so superduper rock macam ayam tak ingat!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha I absoutely ADORE Chris,but I also love Taylor Hicks! That dude is just ADORABLE!

One contestant that's definitely on my hit list:

KELLIE "WHAT'S BALLSY!?!" PICKLER!

uuugghhhhhhhh.... :p

Elmira said...

haha gile dah korang.

read news on the Net about Chris's rendition of I Walk the Line last week. fans are saying that he ripped the version off the one sang by Live. hmm.

that doesn't make him any less desirable, though :P