Wednesday, April 27, 2005

sticky side up!

my cuti officially starts today... yeay! i submitted my assignment, and so now... i am bored. 3 more weeks to go, and i have NO IDEA what to do! forget about getting a part time job... who would want to hire me for 3 weeks only?! working longer than that is, i believe, out of the question. i have yet to test my ability to 'multi-task': work and study at the same time. i know my mom won't let me because she believes that i would eventually fail either at college or at work. well then... i guess it's back to the old way of getting extra money... just plain save it. haiya. so what now? penang for cuti, maybe? hmmz.

i'm at the college by the way... just got back from meeting suffian, and we had a good conversation-smoke(suff)-makan(me!)-minum session at the new syed bistro at south city plaza. the food and drinks were fine... except for my limau ais... it tasted like it was made from cordial, but they placed in a few biji limau for show. gile la. haha.

life... sdn. bhd 3 was superb at the very least. it's been so long since i last watched a play, and my rindu kinda got 'terubat' with the presence of patrick teoh, susan lankaster, ari ratos, samantha schubert, nell ng, gavin yap, etc, etc. on the stage. the stories they tell happens everyday, especially the one by sobri anuar... so typically melayu, and refreshing at the same time. and he was so selamba during the whole time, i felt like giving him a hug! my babe kusa who lost his theatre-virginity on sunday was equally impressed, so i think it wouldn't be so hard to ask him out on a 'play-date' after this... :)

who goes to cozy corner in ampang park, or used to? go now la... they have new menus and stuff... even escargot! which they insist on pronouncing as escargoT... no silent T! kinda annoying, but sedap. talking about food... i'm going to pizza uno later... yeay for yummy bread pudding and caesar salad! and yeay for my sayang who's going to pick me up later! weehuu~

okay lah. wanna go down to the bursary, then head home. relax a while, get ready, and go out. so guys, if you are free, gimme a buzz. especially to the freaks, and mizz ikin. and sesape la. huhaa~ later people... ciao!

2 comments:

Milkberry said...

BUZZ!!!

Elmira said...

sib baik tak bergegar screen cam kat yahoo. huhaa~