Monday, February 28, 2005

procrastinator at work.

my mid-term exam started today, and my first paper was Interpersonal Communication which ended 2 1/2 hours ago. it went better than i thought it would, and i wish i could say the same about my Philosophy paper on wednesday. i'm so worried! and yet i'm not doing anything about it! arghkt! haha. no one else to blame but me la kan?

i probably won't be getting my Disco Boogie, after all. i don't feel like explaining now, coz there is still a chance of me getting it... so i'll let you guys know when everything is confirmed. let's just wait and see whether i smile, or cry... okay?

it's getting late... i should head home now. more news later, Insya Allah.

ciao~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*pats back* don't worry about your Philosophy paper.I'm sure you did fine.Kalau tak pun,at least you did good in your Interpersonal Comm paper! (okay,that ain't helping much eh? D'oh!)

Well,I do hope you'll get your Disco Boogie soon (sounds like you *really* want it!)so I'll have my fingers crossed until you do. :)

Laterz!

Elmira said...

did bad. haha. refer to my new post. but takpe la... no use for regret now what... just hafta move on and concentrate on my finals. :)