Thursday, February 24, 2005

a cheerios moment

i am typing here with no expectation that my entry today will be published, as there is an ongoing love-hate thing going on with the connection in my college's lab. i will however, type at my heart's content, with a little hope it'll make it, and curse like i've never cursed before if it were to fail to make it into my blog. as i do with most things in life. yeay for mira.

mid term is in 4 days time, and i am especially unprepared for my philosophy paper. i was asked by my sister, what do you study in philosophy? and i said, i don't know... the textbook? plato's cave? the theories of materalist, existantialist, the traditional views, etc? so many things to remember! the thing is, subjects that requires critical thinking scares me because there's a thin line between being on the right track and totally out of topic. ~sigh~ i die.

do check out the adspring05 link if you guys have the time. it's basically a blog of my college's advertising class charity project, so if you have the will and means to donate, please do so. :)

ikin, i read your blog. and i laughed. so bengot of you to not notice your license has been a year overdue! only you can do that! :P

i have a sudden craving for teh ais. hmm.

later, world~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

philosophy eh? Sounds mighty interesting! Lotsa luck with your paper!

Dude,I had 3 glasses of teh ais today and I'm *still* craving for more! It's been such a hot day after all! :/

Unknown said...

My comment is....
At least you know that Plato had a CAVE ok!
How are you girl? I'm adding you in ly blog lists too. Look me up I'm ladyhugalot.blogspot.com.

Hugs
Yanti

Elmira said...

weird: thanks! and yeah... it's predicted that this year is going to be the hottest since... uhmm.. many many years!

yanti: hellooo! i'll DEFINITELY link u up! muakz muakz~

Milkberry said...

miraaa!!! next time after u dah type everything, make sure u copy the text and then baru click on the "publish". u know... backups. hehehe ^___^ i think blogger hates me too. i slalu kene gak. bodo punye blogger.com