Friday, October 12, 2007

Raya yeay!

It's the last day of puasa, and I think I'm getting sick. So is my dad. He blames it on all the kari and masak lemak dishes, and that ritualistic kuih pelita and creme caramel we had for berbuka for the past, well, one month. I blame it on my dad who insisted on buying all those kari and masak lemak dishes and that ritualistic kuih pelita and creme caramel. haha.


Raya plans are still a little hazy, as per usual. We'd make plans about going back to visit relatives in Ipoh, and then we'd cancel, and then suddenly early on the first day I'd usually be woken up by my dad or sister screaming, "oi bangun la! nak balik kampung ni!" So now I resort to not really paying attention whenever my dad make or not make any plans, and just go with the flow.
On another note, still no news about all the internship application I sent out. sigh.

Well then. Here comes the usual raya greetings:
Salam Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin to all who feel offended by my words, and/or actions, also for the lack of words and/or actions. I hope this Eid will be a great time for all of you, as I hope it'll be for mine. Much love!

No comments: