Thursday, August 24, 2006

in regard to the title of my previous post

It's not Fadhi Izdihar, but Faidhi Ilham, the Malay equivalent to the Arabic word of Izdihar. Whatever his name may be, he is hecka adorable!

anyways.

My Babe left me this morning... but only for three weeks. It wasn't to hard to say goodbye, because obviously, i get to see him again in three weeks. But maaannn... i reek with jealousy right now! Three weeks of holiday! In the States! California, then NEW YORK! well actually Jersey, but New York is like, only next door! It'll be cool to be able to go to California for the obvious reason of meeting up with the Troops [Nana, Salty and Sham], and it'll be grand to go to New York coz it's NEW freaking YORK! gaaaahhhhh!!!

But I would fool no one if I say that I wouldn't be missing my Sayang that much. C'mon... I miss him even when i knew I'd see him the next day. So for 20 days... yeah, I'd say I'll miss him too damn much by the middle of next week.

Though admittedly, I kind of like missing him. Coz when he finally gets back, I get to come up with a valid reason to make him hug me just a little tighter, and cuddle me for a while longer.

And the stuff he'll bring back for me is an added bonus.

I'm off... ciao.

2 comments:

a z z u r a said...

uhm.. aku tak rase this would be related but what the heck... last nite aku duduk kat klcc nyer park (yikes!) tp aku imagine macam aku duk kat central park. dahtuh takde tempat lepak. perut dah kenyang time tuh.. and all shops dah close and my movie starts at 11.45... nganganga

Elmira said...

actually related la gak... tapi part ko kenyang tu takde relation langsung kot...

nganganga jua~