Saturday, January 28, 2006

a very bali birthday

i typed a lengthy post yesterday about how my birthday is coming, and about my bali-cum-birthday celebration trip to Bali. then the connection decided to die on me, and i was so pissed i decided against retyping everything.

but my flight is delayed from 4.30 pm to 7 pm, and so i thought... "i got time to kill, might as well do it." so here i am :)

my birthday is tomorrow people... i'm turning 25! somehow or rather, it doesn't quite bother me. it's a big number, i admit... it's only an additional by 1 number, but 24 and 25... the difference is BIG. i realize that... and it still doesn't bother me. well yeah it does a little, coz godammit i'm gonna be a quarter of a century old! but what else? it's corny... but i'm me. i don't act my age, though i realize that i'm more timid that my sugar-high girlfriends... what does that say? that i'm 25 but not 25?

it doesn't help that i have a 26-going-on-27 year old kid as a boyfriend... but even he himself is a wonder to look at. he's so childish at times, and can be really jahat, but he is by far the most responsible man i know besides my dad... he's a perfectionist, and very choleric.

it's the eve of my birthday, and instead of the usual "yeay-it's-my-bday-get-me-a-present-foo!" that i always do each and everytime without fail, here i am, in front of my babe's pc, pondering about maturity and age.

but then again... it's my birthday tomorrow! those who reads my blog shall give me presents! haha.

----

ikin and i made apple strudels yesterday... it was the best homemade dessert i had this year! [yes, the year had only just begun, but who cares?!] it was so simple to make too... i'll probably try to make it on my own one day. we weren't celebrating anything... we just thought that it'll be a nice way to hang out and for ikin, a reason to load on carbs. haha. bloat me all the way to hell, but it was worth it :) thank you ikin! :)

oh well. this is all for now, i guess. i'll try to update my blog, probably with photos when i'm in Jakarta or Bali. Do sms me with your birthday wishes, if any... don't bother calling... if i were to pick up, i'll have to pay too... so save your money and time with just a simple message. thank you :)

will miss KL and u guys so very much... love to all! *kisses*

ciao~

3 comments:

K@MO said...

That's "27 going on 15" not 26 going on 27. Hehe. I can relate to that. Lynne says I should grow up, too.

Elmira said...

yeah... we all should. but i'm taking a raincheck :D

Unknown said...

bah. growing up is for old people, and age is just a number. my IC says i was born in 1979, but i've been 15 since i was, uh 15! yes! haha that makes sense.