Saturday, November 19, 2005

the last love song on this little planet...

i have been delaying my update as nothing worth mentioning here had happened to me since last week. but then there was yesterday, and for a good routine bitching amongst close mates, i was willing to skip my interviewing class just so i could go to coffee bean instead of the usual starbucks, and just hang.

Fareen had her off day yesterday, and Ikin's here till later today. we had only planned to meet the night before, so it was kind of impromptu. it was, as always, nice to be with two of the girls i most care about in the whole entire universe, just drinking coffee [or in my case, caramel apple ice blended] or plain water and eating a piece of apple crumble and a slice of merry berry cheesecake. i think we stayed at the same spot for almost 3 hours, exclusive of the one hour we stayed at secret recipe earlier on for lunch. even the window shopping we had in between was laced with gossips and news updates... i literally walked till the sole of my feet ached. honestly, i had to tip-toe after taking off the shoes at Kusa's home when we got back.

but i still would do it all over again :)... maybe in a more comfortable pair of shoes, though.

i found out just half an hour ago that something of mine was so significant that some people decided to plagiarize it and feature it on a fake bag! take a look here, and tell me what does the blythe picture on the top left of the bag remind you of? if you say it reminds of you my blythe, kaelika, you're right! it IS my kaeli! it's actually from a picture that Ikin took so we could enter the blythe contest on This is Blythe. i don't really know who decided to create the bag, but Ikin found it from a taiwan online shop, and though i'm a little upset, the dear optimistic Ikin told me to take it as a compliment. so now, instead of bashing this people about how i should be getting royalties out of this, i want to have a free bag! it's the least they could do for me, don't you think? hehe.

today also marks the first time i got bitten by a dog. yes. you read it right. i was bitten by a stupid, fucking, babi betul dog on the way to catch a cab for my ethics class. the damage wasn't physically severe; i managed to pull my leg before it could get through my jeans. which i am glad for. it's not my fave pair of jeans, but it's still a levi's, and there is NO WAY i'm throwing away a levi's unless, of course, it's ruined and waaaaayyy past wearability. but anyways, the psychological effect is worse... though i'm already a lot calmer. Kusa and Chik made a joke about it as a part of their way to get me laughing and cheering me up... that's probably why i'm already starting to put it behind me. but still, it's not yet funny to me, so wait for probably a week before cracking up jokes and make fun of it, okay? [Saddique, Najeeb, and maybe Suffian; Take Note!]

thank god my father has a little garden, so finding clean soil to use as part of the 'samak' process wouldn't be a hassle. but god help me, if i ever see that dog again, i'll kick it's butt so hard that if it could talk, it'll wished it was never born in the first place.

or i'll just ran away as fast as i can. better yet, don't walk around that area EVER AGAIN.

going home to clean my leg now... ciao all~

4 comments:

Milkberry said...

gaknye diye gigit u sbb diye baca blog u kot? mindless purring of a catlover. so diye jeles so diye geget. heheheh ok so not funny but i couldnt resist.

K@MO said...

Ok, no dog jokes, then. =)

qiddas said...

Memo to the PR dept of Saddiq Yahya,

It has been brought to our attention that any writeups regarding the 'Mira-Dogbite' incident are to be held for 1 week prior to press release at the request of the bitee.

Please be guided accordingly and a tentative date of the 29th of November would be the best date for the said press release.

Thank You.

Director,
Sales and Marketing.

cc General Manager.

Elmira said...

hahaha SIAL LA diqque!