Wednesday, September 14, 2005

sentiments.

a wonderful song by Radiohead that gets to me every time i hear it.

:
When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fucking special

*But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special

*But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
When I don't belong here

She's running out again
She's running out
She runs, runs, runs, runs...

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here
:

I thought it was fated that on the very morning i hummed to the song, marty casey was singing it on rockstar INXS. haha. maybe not. but what else could be a better start of the day than having your favorite rockstar sing your all-time favorite song?

well, waking up besides mr kusa hafiez with him hugging me real tight is a sure winner, but hey, that's totally out of the topic.

the same song makes me feel real old. i remember being a 14 year old finding myself when i heard the song for the first time on this compilation album 'pop is dead' owned by my sister, azfa. i owe it to her for introducing me to as what they call it 10 years ago, grunge. when kids my age were busy choosing their favorite "take that" members, i would sit at the back of my class, my walkman playing the cassette constantly, rewinding creep so very often i was surprised the cassette did not falter. [i did have my fave "take that" member; i hit myself countless times for not choosing robbie williams. he is sooo much hotter now.] i remember too, the first time i heard 'creep', i was in the UPM school bus wearing my baju kurung sekolah. see what i mean by the song making me feel old?

10 years ago i was stupid, naive, and my friend turned out to be a bitch. 'creep' was one of the very few things i did or chose wisely back then.

now? i've grown up, still looking for what i am exactly all about, no longer stupid or naive, my good friends are wonderful, my boyfriend is the one i want to spend my whole freaking life with, i still make bad choices though i've become wiser about them, and marty sang 'creep' to me this morning, providing me with a great start to an otherwise mediocre day.

w00t!

1 comment:

Milkberry said...

and dont forget! 10 years ago your boobies arent even half as yummy as they are now. hahahahahhaha fuck i sound like a retarded bi. i wubb u anyway.

oh, btw if you're reading this n thinking of a smart-ass retort, rot in hell saddiq for all i care!