Thursday, September 22, 2005

quickie

me and my movies classmates and our lecturer went to the preview screening of a malaysian movie called 'Salon' yesterday at One Utama. it wasn't the worse movie i've seen, but maybe it was me... i failed to see if there was any morale from the story. worse still, i gotta make a review of the movie as my second assignment.

i'll post it up here when i'm done with it, probably in three weeks time. and then you guys will see what i mean.

iwas bummed for a few days until last night as i was sure that i won't be able to watch STOMP which will end it's run this sunday. according to fareen the cheapest tickets for the sunday shows and the saturday night are all sold out, and there were only a couple left for the friday night show, which she will be going to. when my beloved booboo called me up at around 8.30 pm to tell me that his mom got us the tickets for us and his bro for the sunday matinee show, i was ecstatic! i don't know about the seating arrangement, i'm just SOOOO happy to be able to go! yippie yeay-yeay! all thanks to auntie for making this possible, of course.

JD fortune was chosen to be the lead singer for INXS. i'm happy, probably not for the right reason. yes, he'd make a wonderful lead singer, and he's a true rockstar. but as i said in my earlier post, i want Marty to be with his own band, doing his own stuff... I was never a true blue INXS fan, but hell, i'm the epitome of a Marty groupie.

i think.

i'm forgetting something. i'll edit this post later when i do remember it.

laytah!~

No comments: