Tuesday, August 23, 2005

huwargh!

ughh. i've been so lazy lately... i have so many things that i wanted to say here, but i for the last couple of weeks, i just don't feel like constructing any words into comprehensible lines in front of the pc for 30 minutes. why? who knows. it's not like i've been doing anything... and i won't until college starts next week.

my body clock is completely ruined... i couldn't sleep before 4 am, and i only wake up at 11 am, earliest. i do know that i need to set it back to normal by the time college starts, or else i'll be having problems going to the morning classes. sigh. i look forward to the new semester [yeay! no more boredom!]... but i so despise waking up at 7.30 am to get to the 9 am class. but not in time though. i usually be 5 to 15 minutes late.

one of the things i enjoy most about being in a relationship with my boo is the kissing. not necessarily on the lips, but any form of it. i love it equally when he caught me by surprise, by kissing me on my forehead, or on top of my head. somehow makes me feel so... safe. he's such a bengot, and so ntah pape most of the times... but when he kisses me the way he does... it feels like heaven.

though i don't really know how heaven really feels. hmm.

later world... ciao~

2 comments:

a z z u r a said...

i no longer feel... safe. and i'm in hell right now.

Elmira said...

*huggles*