Thursday, November 04, 2010

while waiting for my son to wake up, i ramble.

I need to find a job. Like... yesterday.

I got one interview sometime next week, Alhamdullilah. After sending out about 25 job applications, but still. Persistence is key, Insya Allah.

I was suppose to have another one, but I think the lady who called me up 'merajuk' with me for not being able to talk to her there and then. I was busy, nak buat macam mana kan? And I did call her afterwards and for the next two days after that. But hey, I took the hint. Their loss! Nyahahah~

I'm kinda hoping I'll be able to send out more resumes, get several more interviews (in case the one next week doesn't work out), and get a job within the next 2-3 months. The idea of working and not being with Hamzah during the day gets more and more unappealing with each passing day. But the fact that with more money, we will be a lot nearer to our dream of having our own home - and maybe a sibling for the Lil Lion - pumps me up.

Ada sesape tak nak hire a Communications graduate who hasn't worked for a year and a half? Lemme know okeh? :D

4 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jarr said...

come to RM again la El...:p
few of us are leaving soon..
i'll listen to your advice..this is the time to make a move..=)

mar!ahaf!z said...

good luck wt ur job-hunting, mira. insya Allah :)

Elmira said...

jarr: haha takmo la. nanti kang bosan balik menulis pasal banking and finance lagi. pastu nak benti balik. mengamuk andrew berdua tu kang haha. and finallyy!! dah bape kali i cakap ciao je kalau ada better opportunity! dah ada offer ke?

maria: thanks sweetie! Insya Allah :)