Sunday, October 25, 2009

what would Freud say?

I've been having weird dreams lately.

Two nights ago i dreamed that i was pregnant, which is not unusual since I am expecting (duh), but weird because I was 16 and in high school. The night before that a friend got angry at me after I gave the person's significant other an earful due to a disagreement, whereas a few weeks ago I dreamed that I was shot and killed. And that particular dream scared me living shit out of me. I've never had dreams like that before. I remember waking up immediately after I... uhmm... died.

I've had weird, creepy dreams before. Weirder than being pregnant and discussing my pregnancy during school assembly with my girlfriends. But I hate it now that the dreams come quite frequently, and though I don't give my dreams much thought, I really hope these dreams will be gone soon.

3 comments:

Chase said...

i think freud wont be able to help you. Maybe Jong can :)

Elmira said...

dun wan lah. both also the same :P

Lyana H. said...

Wow creepy la Mira. If Frued can't help maybe God can :).. The fact that ur dream came in frequently..I baca pun i mcm "Eh?!" if u get what i mean..heheh