Tuesday, April 25, 2006

*full-blast fangirl mode*

just a quickie:

i was in my dad's car barely 10 minutes ago, on the way to college, reading my Personality notes as my dad rambled about how tired he is, and how he hates the traffic near my college. fly flm was playing this really catchy song, but i wasn't paying attention until it ended. even when the female voice introduced the next song, i didn't budge from my notes... until she mentioned a name and a song title that made my exam today and my dad's grumblings seemed mediocre.

"... Marty Casey and The Lovehammers, Trees"

i LITERALLY smiled while singing along to the song, and when i get off the car, i was actually... happier.

eiiiiii Ikin if you're here instead of being an arnab way over there in Tokyo, i would've called you and say "TURN ON THE RADIO RIGHT NOW! my Marty is singing!"

*giggles*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mira... be careful with the fan mode... don't to be like our fav cousin now... hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... i am such a dork... what i ment to say was....

"don't WANT to be llike our fav cousin..."

Hahahahaha... Well i knew what i ment...