Friday, July 29, 2005

of bunless benjo and groping boobies

my dad told me today that an Indonesian lecturer at my late mother's faculty died of cancer a week before my mom's demise. it took me by surprise because she seemed healthy to me... but then again, i don't recall seeing her within the last few months before she flew off back to her homeland. i didn't ask my dad what kind of cancer she had... i don't think he would know the answer. but she was a nice lady, and i liked her name. Media Sandra Kasih. well okay... i actually only like the Sandra Kasih part. individually the names would be forgettable... it wouldn't be as nice as it would be together. anyways, she was sweet, and i'm sorry for not knowing about her death earlier. i'm not sure if my mama knew.

anyways, i just finished reading ikin's latest blog entry. ntah pape la minah tu. she's neither a sex-crazed maniac, nor is she a lesbian [so no, saddiq, we haven't gone lesbo]. but she is totally out of her mind. i think all the house-moving and college-deciding stuff are too much for her,who is, as i found out yesterday, smaller that she seems to be. the self-professed sad sap is shrinking! haha. i'm gonna have soooo much fun teasing her when she's all shrunked-out.

Andy is coming again! yeay! more chocolatey goodness from the states! i received the latest issue of BUST from him a few days back... i'm loving the magazine so much! it's not the typical women's magazine with beauty tips and fashion models... it's much more than that. you may be tempted to call it a feminist magazine... but to me it's just very liberating. oh well.

azzura, you owe me an outing. i know i said that in the freaksters' email, but i want to emphasise on it a little. just to let you know that you gotta see me soon. nyeheh.

i'm off to kusa's place in a few hours... his parents are having a dinner party after isya'. gotta go with baju kurung... i don't really know why. but i'll just go je la... i kinda like baju kurungs. they're hassle-free.

gotta go now. told my dad that i would go buy some food for cengko, the stray cat that's sort of ours now. she's going to be a mommy soon. did i tell you guys that she first came on the day mama passed away? hmm. i don't know... maybe it's a sign. i really don't want to spend hours pondering about it.

so later, world... ciao~

No comments: