Monday, May 23, 2005

vote for my gurl~

i have entered Kaelika in "Show Us Your Customized Girl" at www.thisisblythe.com and it would be really great if you guys could vote for her! what you guys need to do is email gina@thisisblythe.com and say "i wanna vote for #120, #121 and #122" [those are my entry numbers]. ikin and fareen also entered the contest, though fareen's are under kusa's name coz ikin and i decided to surprise her with the entry. wanna check out our entries and all others? go to http://www.thisisblythe.com/gallery/album181. i probably won't win... look at all the other entries! some are so beautiful! mine, i think, is among the average ones, but your vote can change all that :) ikin did a really good job on my gurl. thank you mz ikin! you rawk!

so go ahead and vote for her... please, please, pretty please?!

later all! ciao~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OooOoooH preeeetty! :D

Okay,you'll get my votes! ;)

did you make her clothes yourself or what?Cuz' I like what she's wearing!

Elmira said...

hey weird!

nah... we bought everything except the scarf... my friend made that. :) and yeah... please vote! thanks!